IV Nutrient Therapy
This vitamin infusion service includes all of the nutrients you need to feel you best.
When you put the very best in your body, you empower yourself to do more with life.
This is what makes us feel accomplished and fulfilled. Complete nutritional diet has an immediate impact on mood, just like exercise has an immediate impact on energy. Unfortunately, most people consume very little of what the body needs to lead a productive life that can effectively manage high levels of stress. And somehow, people are convinced that this is okay. When, in fact, a fast-paced life with limited nutrition puts your organs at risk every day.
Common side effects include blurred vision, chronic fatigue, and even mood swings that impact how we deal with life’s problems.
We believe that reaching optimal health is a personal journey that requires you to constantly fuel the body with the very best vitamins and minerals in addition to staying active and mentally engaged.
The LiquiLift® nutrient IV drip ensures you take in all of the powerful vitamins, minerals, and amino acids your body needs, so you can stay motivated to do more and feel great at the same time.
IV Nutrient Therapy Offered at MISBIW:
- Executive: Basic Hydration Drip – Great for people who work a lot, stressed out, fatigued, & travel. It’s going to replenish your electrolytes, hydrate you and give you your B-Vitamins for energy.
- Rise & Shine: Our “Hangover” Drip – Will replenish your zinc, selenium and other electrolytes. Will quickly hydrate and give an energy boost. You should start feeling better in about 30-45 minutes! Also, great for food poisoning or stomach virus.
- Natural Defense: “Immune Booster” – This has everything the Executive has plus 25grams (25,000mg) of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and had anti-inflammatory properties. It has been known to help with fibromyalgia pain and other inflammatory symptoms. This drip is great for people who are sick with or coming down with a cold or flu virus.
- The Fountain of Youth: “Beauty Drip” – This is great for anti-aging, cellular repair, helps rid the body of free radicals, detoxifies the liver, and brightens/lightens the skin.
- Performance Hydration: “Geared for people who work out” – Perfect for anyone who wants to train hard. This drip is great before or after intense physical activity. It will increase your stamina, boost metabolism, and help with muscle recovery. Amino acids are not only important for people who work out but helpful for all muscles in the body, including digestive muscles, heart, lung etc…
- LiquiLift® “Mac Daddy Drip” – You’re going to get the most bang for your buck with this drip. This infusion not only hydrates you but includes B Vitamins for energy, amino acids, 25 grams of Vitamin C and glutathione 2000mg.
- Chelation Therapy: “Heavy Metals Detox Drip” – Chelation means to grab or to bind. The biggest benefit of chelation therapy is controlling levels of various environmental metals. Metals including lead, mercury aluminum and arsenic, can cause short and long term health consequences since they impact functions of the central nervous, cardiovascular, immune and skeletal systems. When the body is out of homeostasis due to experiencing imbalances in minerals, malfunction and damage to vital organs can develop.
- Glutathione Drip: “Antioxidant Liver & Skin Drip” – Glutathione is the MOST powerful antioxidant with anti-aging properties. Glutathione is used to cleanse and detoxify the body, specifically the liver. It is capable of preventing damage to your skin and cells, having a direct impact on the way you look and feel.
All treatments are performed by board-certified physicians or trained staff.
Call 316-252-8533 to book your IV Vitamin Therapy treatment or to find out more information.
``Changing Lives From Head To Toe``
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Rhea A. Rogers and Dr. Thalia Lopez today. Call 316-252-8533 to schedule your next appointment.
Mon-Weds: 9AM – 5PM
Thurs: 9AM – 7PM
Fri: 9AM – 5PM
Sat: [By Appointment Only]
8440 E. 29th St. N. Suite 800, Wichita, KS 67226-3406
Tel: 316-252-8533 ⎮ Fax: 316-978-9999