Shock Wave Therapy
SHOCK WAVE THERAPY FOR TISSUE INJURIES
Main Benefits of Shock Wave Therapy for Tissue Injuries:
- Non-invasive treatment for chronic soft tissue injuries
- Reduces inflammation
- Breaks down scar tissue
- No down time after treatment
What Is Shock Wave Therapy?
Extrcorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) works by stimulating the body’s natural healing process through “re-injuring” a soft tissue area of one’s body. This treatment has little to no discomfort.
ESWT works by breaking down adhesions, calcifications, and scar tissue to promote the creation of new blood vessels in muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and other connective tissue. ESWT helps stimulate an increase in blood vessel production and enhanced blood, which increases nutrient flow to the affected area. This process allows the body to completely heal itself.
Common Injuries Treated By Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT):
- Achillies Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Hamstring Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip Flexors
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- General Muscular Relaxation
Top Benefits Include:
- No downtime
- No needles
- No side effects
- Quick & effective treatment
- Each treatment is 10 – 15minutes (on average)
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately or next-day
- Allows your body to heal or diminish the effects of chronic soft-tissue injuries
- Post-treatment clean up is quick & easy
All procedures are performed by our board-certified physicians or trained staff.
Call 316-252-8533 for a Shock Wave Therapy consultation to discuss available treatment packages.
``Changing Lives From Head To Toe``
Mon-Weds: 9AM – 5PM
Thurs: 9AM – 7PM
Fri: 9AM – 5PM
Sat: [By Appointment Only]