Vampire Hair Restoration
Are you looking for a hair loss solution?
About 50 million American men and 30 million women experience issues with male / female-pattern baldness. While it can begin early in life, most begin to experience thinning / balding hair after the age of 50. More than 50 percent of men will experience some kind of hair loss in their life.
Vampire Hair Restoration ® uses Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and is a scientifically proven, non-surgical therapeutic option for patients experiencing hair loss. Grow back your lost or thinning hair with this non-surgical procedure.
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelets are cells in our body that are integral to the natural tissue and would healing process. These cells are filled with many growth factors, proteins, and activating substances. Because they are so rich in healing tissue and stimulating factors (when concentrated), platelets can be used as therapeutic interventions in medicine. Growth factors can stimulate the activity of hair follicles and help promote new hair growth.
PRP has been proven to increase hair count, hair thickness, and the growth phase of the hair cycle in a number of scientific studies.
- In a 2014 study, researchers in India examined men with male-pattern baldness. After four PRP treatments, they had approximately 30 percent more hair growth in thinning areas.
- In a 2017 study conducted in Italy, researchers also found that male patients had increased hair and density in areas where physicians used PRP therapy.
How Does it Work?
PRP Hair Treatment Process:
The Vampire Hair Restoration treatment process is simple, natural, and non-surgical.
- 1. Numbing cream is applied to the area.
- 2. Blood is drawn from arm.
- 3. Blood is centrifuged.
- 4. Growth factors are extracted from the drawn blood after it has been centrifuged.
- Growth factors are harvest from the patient’s blood. Growth factors are known to heal damaged tissue.
- Blood platelets are activated to release growth factors.
- These growth factors increase collagen and blood flow to the area.
- 5. Growth factors are injected back into the patient’s scalp using a very small needle and then a microneedling device is used to massage the area, helping stimulate the hair follicles and allowing for greater penetration of PRP.
- Growth factors activate stem cells present in the skin and new, younger tissue is generated from this process.
- PRP has never been associated with serious side effects when it is prepared using FDA-approved equipment.
If you are tired of thinning or loss of hair, the Vampire Hair Restoration ® procedure is your solution. With the use of Platelet Rich Plasma being injected into the areas of need, you will start to grow back hair you once thought was gone.
Regrow a more youthful-looking head of hair with the Vampire Hair Restoration ®.
Products Used in Conjunction with the Vampire Hair Restoration ®:
The Vampire Hair Restoration® can be performed with or without stem cells.
Stem cells are cells of the body that can be added to any procedure using Platelet Rich Plasma. These cells divide and develop into the type of cells in the body where they are placed. These cells are capable of giving indefinitely more cells of the same type and have the ability to repaired damaged tissue and enhance the effects and longevity of procedures utilizing Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
All procedures are performed by our board-certified physicians or trained staff.
Call 316-252-8533 to book your Vampire Hair Restoration ® treatment or to find out more information.
Vampire Hair Restoration - Before + After Pictures
Vampire Hair Restoration - Video
``Changing Lives From Head To Toe``
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Rhea A. Rogers and Dr. Thalia Lopez today. Call 316-252-8533 to schedule your next appointment.
Mon-Weds: 9AM – 5PM
Thurs: 9AM – 7PM
Fri: 9AM – 5PM
Sat: [By Appointment Only]